Submersible pumps are a type of centrifugal pump that operates while submerged in liquid or solids. They feature a motor that is attached to the pump’s body, creating an airtight seal. Submersible pumps make use of pressurised fluid (from centrifugal pressure) to push water to the surface.
Liquid Movers’ industrial submersible pumps are used for a wide range of applications including sewage, wastewater, water or oil well, seawater, irrigation, slurry, high viscosity, and deep borehole applications.
We stock and distribute the CREST range of submersible pumps. Each pump in our range features:
- Cast iron design for increased durability
- High-quality mechanical seal & high chrome alloy impeller for increased durability
- Leak-free design for increased submersible depths & corrosive resistance
- Compact design for use in space-restricted spaces
- Available in 1 & 3 phase
- Protection class of IP 68 & insulation class of H
- Capacity to operate with heavy slurries & sewage
Why choose CREST’s submersible pumps?
CREST is quality-centric and prides itself on its trustworthy and open values. CREST is committed to providing technologies for controlling and protecting water and is guided by its aim to never stop challenging itself to create better solutions.
Liquid Movers distributes CREST’s range of submersible pumps across sub-Saharan Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the ideal pump for your specific application requirements.
SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY TODAY
Whatever your requirements, our team of experts is available to assist you.